Corbin Dunn
Redwood Monkey

Bathroom Vanity: Sanded, and Starting to Finish

Project Hutchinson, Woodworking

I finished up the drawers. I used the Bessey clamps to keep things straight and tight, and also to pull close any gaps on the end:

IMG 4575

After that, some still had some tiny gaps…I mixed some sawdust and glue together and filled them with that.

Then everything was sanded with 150 and 200 grit paper:

IMG 4640

And the first coat of water based polyurethane:

IMG 4643

I was having trouble getting it to spray to the thickness I wanted. I think I’ll let this first coat dry overnight and sand it down with 200 to knock off high spots.

Previous Post
Plug Bug: charger repaired; back on the road
Next Post
New Geared 36 unicycle wheel build

Leave a Reply

avatar
500
  Subscribe  
Notify of

(c) 2008-2018 Corbin Dunn

Privacy Policy

Subscribe to RSS feeds for entries.

58 queries. 0.348 seconds.

Log in